CReader 5001 provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4. It features a 2.8-inch color display, graphical data streams, and USB interface internet update, which facilitates car maintenance.
LAUNCH CR5001 Full OBDII Engine Code Reader Car OBDII Diagnostic Check Engine Light
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. Color and graphical display of data streams
3. Query DTCs and Explanation
4. Brand-new process design:
* Color screen and light weight
* Connector with unique protection design to prevent fracture
* User-friendly shortcut keys to enhance the work efficiency
5. Multi-Language Supported:
English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
What's the Advantages of CR5001?
1. Convenient: User-friendly design, 2.8'' big TFT colorful screen with 4 hotkeys.
2. Durable: compared with similar products, The wire of CR5001 is not easy to wear, the OBD2 port is strictly in accordance with the standard.
3. Stable connection/ speed diagnostic: Hardware and software are the latest version, after tens of thousands of tests. Other products with the same price or low price often have unstable connection and slow transmission speed.
4. About fuctions: Support over 43 vehicles makes, Full engine system 10 module diagnostics
CReader 5001 provides leading OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4. It features a 2.8-inch color display, graphical data streams, and USB interface internet update, which facilitates car maintenance.
Launch CR5001 OBD2 scanner supports all OBD moduel test. Fast & accurate read and erase engine errors, turn off check engine light, emission smoke test, test EVAP, On-board monitor, Oxygen sensor to isolate fueland emissions related faults. No need battery or charger, just need to plug into the vehicle's DLC socket. 2.8 inch color screen, easy to read. Compatible with OBD2 protocol cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
Launch CReader 5001 Feature:
1. OBD full functions:
1) Read dynamic data streams and MIL
2) Read readiness status
3) Query freeze frame data
4) Read current DTCs
5) Clear DTCs
6) O2 sensor test
7) On-board monitor test(mode 6)
8) Read pending DTCs
9) Read vehicle information
10) Read permanent DTCs
2. Color and graphical display of data streams
3. Query DTCs
4. Free update of USB interface via internet
5. Multilingual support
6. The same function as Autel AL519
Support Car List:
American (USA) car
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now:
for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
France Car after 2006
for Citron，for Fiat，for Renault，for Peugeot
Not Support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan,
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now:
for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand.
Not Support Russian Cars VAZ, UAZ, LADA; Not works with trucks
For Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Korando, 2.0 TD Diesel, from 2013 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Kyron, 2.0 Diesel, from 2010 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton, 2011 to 2017 years
1. CR5001 CHECK ENGINE READER FEATURE
---If you have issue using CR5001 obd2 scanner diagnostic code reader, please refer to Page 18 in the user manual for FAQ and troubleshooting.---
1). Read and Clear CEL Codes: Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all makes.
2). Repair Help: Possible Causes for each fault codes(eg: Causes of the failure include open circuit or short to ground in sensor signal circuit, open circuit in sensor reference voltage circuit, error in sensor or in electronic control module(PCM or ECM).).
3). Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored.
4). Smog Check or I/M Readiness: See if the vehicle is ready for a smog test. You can check Misfire monitor, Fuel system, component monitor, NMHC catalyst, Nox aftertreat, Boost pressure, Exhaust gas, PM filter monitors, EGR and/or VVT.
When enter I/M readiness, OK means: the monitors are ready for smog test. N/A means: Not Available. The vehicle does not have these monitors. INC means: Incompleted. The vehicle does not complete the drive cycle.
5). Live Data or Datastream: Abundant PIDs can be read. Besides, in the main menu, enter HELP to get detailed explanation of each datastream.
6). OBD-II Full 10 Modes.
2. Full 10 OBDII Modes of CR5001
* Read dynamic data streams and MIL
* Read readiness status
* Read freeze frame data
* Read current DTCs
* Clear DTCs
* O2 sensor test
* On-board monitor test
* Read pending DTCs
* On-board monitor test(mode 6)
* Read pending DTCs
* Read vehicle information
* Read permanent DTCs
How to Update Creader CR5001?
It support free update of USB interface via internet
Please note: CR5001 fault code reade is a mature product, which requires no update to work normally, but if you need it, please following:
1. Search http://www.mycar.x431.com/, click "product"-"Creader 5001"- "Update Tools" to download the software, install and run.
2. When finished, double click the file icon and install it in your windows computer (Windows XP/7/8/10). (Sorry Mac Users)
3. Connect CR5001 code readers with your computer via USB cable, then click Device Upgrade.
4. Choose language and product series number.
5. Please don't stop until the upgrade done.
6. Once update is complete, the "Upgrade success" message box will pop up.
Q1: Why I cannot clear the codes after using CR5001 diagnostic code reader?
A1: The reason you cannot clear the codes might due to the the unfixed car problem, and the DTC help will provide possible causes to assist you.
Q2: How can I update CR5001 obd2 scanner?
A2: Please note, CR5001 fault code reader is a mature product, which requires no update to work normally, but if you need it, please refer to User Manual Page 16 and Page 18 Question 5 for instruction.
Q3: Why my window defender and my computer block the update file?
A3: The update tool is an zip and exe. file, which might be recognized as a virus file, but no worries, it is absolutely safe to install. Please set your compuer and windows defendor.
Q4: What live data can be read?
A4: Different car models and made area shows diferent numbers of LIVE DATA. Take the following for an example:
Calculated LOAD Value, Engine Coolant Temperature, Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure, Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate from Mass Air Flow Sensor, Absolute Throttle Position, OBD requirements, Time Since Engine Start, Distance Traveled While MIL is Activated, Fuel Rail Pressure, Equivalence Ratio (lambda) (B1-S1), Oxygen Sensor Voltage(B1-S1), Fuel Level Input, Number of warm-ups since DTCs cleared, Distance Traveled since DTCs cleared, Barometric Pressure, Catalyst Temperature Bank 1, Sensor1, Catalyst Temperature Bank 1, Sensor 2, Control module voltage, Relative Throttle Position, Ambient air temperature, Accelerator Pedal Position D, Accelerator Pedal Position E, Commanded Throttle Actuator Control, Engine run time while MIL is ON, Engine Oil Temperature, Fuel Injection Timing, Engine Fuel Rate.
Screen: 2.8" TFT 320*240 dpi
Voltage range: 9-18V
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉)
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)
1pc x Launch CReader 5001
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
Live Support: Chat with us online
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone