LAUNCH CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
LAUNCH CRP123X Four System Automotive Code Reader for Engine Transmission ABS SRS Diagnostics with AutoVIN Service
1. 1. 5'inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate.
2. CRP123X is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+
, Support more cars.
3. Fast VIN Autodetect,
CRP123X will read VIN information when you connect Car.
4. Lifetime Free Update Online,
Support One-Click Update via Wifi.
5. Automatically Generate and Upload Diagnostic Reports.
6. Support Multi-Protocols:
OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
7. Support Multi-Language:
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese.
1. Works on 12V Vehicle Battery ONLY
2. Must be 16 PIN OBD II protocol
What's the Advantages of Launch CRP123X
1. Upgraded Version of CRP123/ 123E:
Launch CRP123X scan tool build in 4 system as same as X431 app; a larger 5''touchable HD 720P screen and keypad design for better operation; 4000mAh Rechargeable Battery; 7.1 Android Base 8G ROM; 1G RAM; One-click lifetime free update via Wi-Fi; Auto VIN; get profession help by submit diagnostic feedback; Battery Voltage service; Data Record & Report & Print etc.
2. Powerful 4 System Diagnostics:
Launch CRP123X obd2 scanner diagnostic code reader does not only include OBD/EOBD standard protocol diagnosis but also provide 4 ECU systems coverage access to the Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS to read/clear codes, viewing live data stream, and turning off the system warning lights. Real time diagnostic report will help users to fastly fix the problem, avoid blind maintenance, saving money and time.【5 year warranty + reliable after-sales service
3. Full OBD2 Functions:
With riches of features, the code reader can work on most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles to quickly and accurately troubleshoot the emission-related problems. You’re able to access all 10 OBD2 test modes for comprehensive diagnostics.
4. Easy-to-use Scanner:
LAUNCH CRP123X offers riches of easy-to-use features that enhance the user experience. AutoVIN service automatically scans and provides reliable and accurate VIN, and the inspection report can and will be uploaded to the server for your review or printout.
5. User-Friendly Wifi Updates:
CRP 123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool powered by the Android operating system, and supports software updates via Wi-Fi, which provides you with the latest bug fixes and newly added vehicle coverage.
LAUNCH CRP123X that is an upgraded version of the CRP123 boosts cost-effective and powerful diagnosing features. It will compatible with most from 1996 US-based, EU-based, Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles and has built-in 9 languages support menu. This scan tool supports full OBD II test modes on the engine system and reads & clears codes on Engine/Transmission/SRS/ABS, and the live data stream in a graph for these 4 systems is available. LAUNCH CRP123X code scanner is capable of helping car DIYers and professional mechanics diagnose and maintain their vehicles more efficiently and profitably.
LAUNCH CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/ transmission/ ABS/ SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
Supported Vehicle Service Type:
Jeep, Usaford, General-Motors(GM), Dodge, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Opel, Cadillac, Buick, Lincoln, Austford, Acura
Vw, Volvo, Jaguar, EURO-Ford, Vauxhall, Fiat, Sprinter, Smart, Eobd2, Skoda, Seat, Demo, Saab, Dacia,Renault, Citroen, Porsche, Peugeot, Bugatti, Bmw, Mini, Benz, Audi, Landrover, Alfa, Romeo, Lancia, Abarth, Holden.
Infiniti, Hyundai, Acura, Isuzu, KIA,Toyota, Honda, Tlisuzu, Lexus, Suzuki,Subaru,Samsung, Daewoo, Nissangtr, Nissan,Mitsubishi, Mazda, Jpisuzu.
1. Support for all 10 modes of OBD2.
2. Fast Android 7.0 Operating System
3. Crisp 5.0-inch Touch Screen Display (720P)
4. Large 4GB Internal Storage
5. 4000mAh built-in Rechargeable Battery
6. One-touch Wi-Fi Update Service
7. Automatic Vehicle Health Diagnostic Report
8. Data Stream Record and Playback
9. Diagnostic Feedback
10. Real-time Vehicle Battery Monitoring and Graphing.
11. Comfortable Rubber Over-molded Outer
1. 4 System Diagnostic - Check ENGINE / ABS / SRS / TRANSMISSION
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
By accessing to ABS system to read and erase DTCs and view real-time data flow within the system for detailed running conditions analyzing, this LAUNCH CRP123X scanner supports performing various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System, and turn off the warning light.
By detecting every electronic parameters in SRS system to check their health status, this diagnostic tool can address the SRS potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag.The built-in DTC library (for codes definitions) will save you time searching online.
By Reading, Clearing DTCs and viewing Live Data Stream, the CRP scan tool can help you easily pinpoint the cause of the Engine System problem and turn off the warning light related, thus ensuring the engine works properly, and enhancing its performance.
The automatic transmission warning light means there's an issue with the transmission, possibly the fluid temperature, fluid level, or pressure. The LAUNCH CRP123X can access and communicate with the transmission to tell you the running status of the sensors, to ensure a fast and accurate diagnostics of the existing or potential issues.
2. Practical OBDII Functions:
LAUNCH CRP123X is extremely helpful for technician to diagnose the emission-related problems accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes:
1) Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
2) Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
3) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
4) Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
5) O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
6) On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
7) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
3. Add-on Features:
1) Easy-to-use body design:
The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
2) Useful AutoVIN Technology (Advanced Auto VIN Function):
Instead of entering VIN codes one by one for reading vehicle information, this diagnostic scanner is equipped with superior
Auto VIN functions allowing you to start VIN scanning on the car’s ECU with one click and in this case, you can directly
access to the vehicle diagnostic screen to complete the diagnostic work.
3) Wi-Fi Updates:
The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
4) Inspection Report:
After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
5) Report Generation and Upload:
While this LAUNCH scanner provides you with reliable, accurate and rich diagnostic information, it supports automatically generating the diagnostic report. You are able to upload it to ask help from mechanics, colleagues, or friends who are familiar with solving vehicle problems, which will help you quickly find solutions for particular problems.
6) Real-time Monitor on Voltage:
Without being puzzled by a series of numerical values, this diagnostic tool allows you to monitor the real-time running status of the voltage in a graphic mode. The intuitively graphic display makes the monitored information easier to read and understand – the voltage is normal when it is in a certain range of values.
Why CRP123X better than similar OBD2 Scanner?
1. Better Software - Build in X431 app for comprehence scanning on 4 systems same as'' X431_Coding_Series Scanner''.Other scanner only comes with single chip.
2. More Cars - For OBD1,OBD2,EOBD,JOBD,KOBD 12v cars SUV, light truck and hybrids.Other scanner only for obd2.
3. Faster Update - Wifi one key update can save more time for you.Other scanner need update on limited computer systems.
4. Bigger Touch Screen - It comes with a 5 inch color touch screen.Others only 3 or 3.5 inch cannot touch.
5. Self Power Source - 4000mah battery, you can use it without plug to your cars' OBD connector.Other scanner doesn't comes with battery.
6. Auto VIN - Auto identify vehicle information for cars after 2006r.Others scanner can not.
7. Diagnostic Feedback - Submit diagnostic feedback to Launch office to get help from them.Other scanner can not. Please send us VIN code to get help faster if you use this functions.
1. System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn this tool off, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
2. Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
3. There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
4. What to do if the system fails to start auto VIN detection?
Please check the following possible reasons:
bull Whether the tool is properly connected to the vehiclersquos DLC.
bull Whether the ldquoAutomatic detection on Connectrdquo switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to ON.
5. Why are there so many fault codes?
Usually, itrsquos caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
6. How to upgrade the system software?
1). Switch the tool on and ensure a stable internet connection.
2). Tap ldquoSettingrdquo on the Job Menu, select ldquoAboutrdquo -> ldquoVersionrdquo, and tap ldquoDetect the System Versionrdquo to enter the system upgrading page.
3). Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to finish the process. It may take several minutes depending on the internet speed, please be patient. After upgrade is successfully finished, the tool will automatically restart and enters the Job menu.
7. How to get it to start?
Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn the ignition on and you ready to go. It built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery(FX2000 has no any battery), so it can charge or get power directly from the OBDII data link connector in the vehicle.
8. Why the vehicle linking error?
Confirm that the ignition is ON, check if the scan tool's connector is securely connected to the vehicle's DLC;
Turn the ignition off, and wait for about 10 seconds, then turn the ignition back to on and continue the testing;
Verify the control module is not defective.
9. Why doesn't the record function work?
Make sure the vehicle ignition is ON.
Confirm that the device main menu "Settings"- "Record Mode" is on.
After the diagnosis is complete, you can check the record data on the device main menu "Review".
LCD: 5" touch screen, 720P
OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V
DC Input Voltage: 5V
Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable Li-battery
Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
1. Creader Professional 123E handset
2. OBD II diagnostic cable
3. DC 5V charging cable
4. User manual
5. Carrying bag
Whatsapp: +86 13343402337
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone