ThinkCar 2 an OBD diagnostic tool for car owners with powerful functions. It is equipped with full pins and full protocols support, making this ThinkCar 2 model more comprehensive. It is an on-board diagnostic device with Bluetooth function. Through the connection with OBD, it can read vehicle BOD ll data and real-time data of the entire vehicle system
LAUNCH ThinkCar 2 Thinkdriver Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner for iPhone & Android PK Thinkdiag AP200
1. Software Supports Online Update
2. Small Design, Dustproof, Shockproof, Easy to Carry and Store.
3. Vehicle Coverage:
Supports full vehicle system and vehicle coverage over 115 brands
4. Easy To Use. you can download the "ThinkCar" from the APP store, connect the bluetooth to use it. It supports the system for iOS, Android.
5. Software Supports Multiple Languages and Displays with The Phone System Language:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
6. Target Customers:
The target customers of ThinkCar 2 are for car owners who have certain maintenance knowledge, strong hands-on ability and can change parts themselves, and car DIYers.
Let ThinkDriver be Your Car's Exclusive Doctor
ThinkDriver is the first OBD2 scanner customized for One VIN on the market. This OBDII bluetooth scanner is compatible with all ios and android system devices. It is a mini sized LAUNCH X431 V+, which covers full OBD functions ,all systems diagnose and 15 reset services. Like your personal doctor, it helps you troubleshot the car in your garage efficiently and effectively, gives peace of mind when you are
on the road.
What Are the Advantages of ThinkDriver Compared with Other Normal OBDii Bluetooth Dongles?
1.The Best Choice for Every Car Owner: Get one ThinkDriver, have a comprehensive diagnosis for your lovely car, including engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, body, chassis, abs bleeding, SAS, TPMS, service due, air conditioning, all troubles you may imagine out.
2.ThinkDriver Community: You will publish activities on APP, users can get points. The more important is we provide a communication platform for drivers. You can acknowledge and share maintenance experience, also, you can follow other users and have a live chat with them.
3.Get Points to Purchase Services: Every users can get points from ThinkDriver APP by recommending or participating APP activities. Points can be used to purchase services.
4.0-100km Acceleration Test: It will test how many seconds it takes for your car to accelerate from 0-100km/s, and you will get the rank PK with your drivers.
If You Buy One THINKDRIVER , You Will Get:
1. Free Car all system diagnose for three cars.
2. Free ABS Bleeding service function for one car
3. Free SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset Function for one car
4. Free OBD2 Engine Diagnose for one car
5. Free Acceleration Tester for for one car
New Updates for You
For New customer Free Full System Diagnose for 3 Car's VIN now !!
More Car Brands were Contained (Indian,Malaysia Cars)
If you already subscribe the paid full system diagnose function for other car, these car's vin will enjoy one more year free update.
Newest version for ISO and Android already published,fixed all the bug and add new car brands.
1. Detect vehicle exhaust emissions
2. Detect potential safety hazards.
3. Detect fault codes, clear fault codes, and read real-time vehicle data streams.
4. 100-meter acceleration test.
5. Learn vehicle maintenance knowledge in the interactive community, and post maintenance difficulties for help
THINKCAR 2 Store
1. A vin is $14.95, and 2 resets (abs+sas, when the user uses it will prompt free use) for one year.
2. A reset US$9.95, which can only be used for vehicles that have been bound to vin. Duration of one year
3. After the new user purchases, give a vin+2 reset
Now engage in activities, give 3 vins, each vin give 2 resets
Software Purchase Method:
After connecting the connector, click the system-wide diagnosis to start automatically identifying vin. After the recognition is successful, determine whether the current vin has been purchased. If not yet purchased, prompt to purchase or use the free software to obtain full power, and the user is free to choose
If vin is not obtained, you can manually select the model
ThinkCar 2 provides a 100-meter acceleration test. Through reading the real-time data of the vehicle, the 100-meter timing is more accurate. After the timing is completed, the results can be ranked to fight the entire network.
It is a subscription service based on the VIN mode. One VIN code can only use for one car. Users need to purchase usage right separately if they need to use in more cars. In the case of inactivity, the user buy ThinkCar 2 will get 1 VIN and 2 maintenance software for free.
We can provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
1. ThinkCar 2 is easy to use. you can download the "ThinkCar" from the APP store, connect the bluetooth to use it. It supports the system for iOS, Android.
2. Suitable for different groups of users (maintenance factory, 4s service station, car DIYers)
3. The device is connected to the mobile phone via Bluetooth, and it is light and easy to carry when going out.
4. Provides a 100-meter acceleration test. Through reading the real-time data of the vehicle, the 100-meter timing is more accurate. After the timing is completed, the results can be ranked to fight the entire network.
5. It is a subscription service based on the VIN mode. One VIN code can only use for one car. Users need to purchase usage right separately if they need to use in more cars. In the case of inactivity, the user buy ThinkCar 2 will get 1 VIN and 2 maintenance software for free.
6. Software supports full system diagnosis for hundreds of models (engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS etc).
7. The maintenance software can only be used in the same car which is bound to VIN
8. Points: ThinkCar 2 and ThinkCar series products get through the points system, which can be used to purchase diagnostic software and hardware, adding more gameplay to earn points.
9. Diagnosis: ThinkCar 2 vehicle diagnosis requires the purchase of vehicle vin code, which can be used for 1 year after successful purchase.
In order to deliver on its vehicle diagnosis features, THINKDRIVER requires the purchase by your vehicle’s VIN code through the app. If you have more than three vehicle, you’ll need to purchase by each vehicle’s VIN code, even if they are both from the same vehicle brand. Each VIN code purchase can be used for 1 year.
Notice: please kindly offer your car brands model year, and what function do you want to us , we will check it it can support your car or nor.
ThinkCar 2 Thinkdriver Powerful and Competitive Functions
The same comprehensive functions as thousands of dollars valued diagnostic tool, but in a much lower price Diagnostic Functions THINKDRIVER is a smart Bluetooth diagnostic tool for DIYers and car owners, which is extremely close to professional diagnostic tools. Besides the full OBDII function, THINKDRIVER supports the vehicle's full system diagnostics to help you know every module in the car. Goodbye to normal OBDII dongle!We strive to minimize the price of THINKDRIVER to let all car owners test the full system of the vehicle, much more than the OBDII.
Full system diagnosis.
Read/Clear all DTC type for entire vehicle system.
View and graph the real-time data flow of full system.
Test the acceleration timer from 0-100m.
Vehicle coverage more than 115 brands.
Support full OBD protocol after 1996.
Equipped with VIN code auto scan.
Small design, dustproof, shockproof, easy to carry and store.
1. Full System Diagnose
With superior all systems diagnostics, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and chassis / body / electrical equipment system etc.
It can automatically identify the VIN code.
* Just plug the connector into the OBD port and connect it to your mobile.
* Click the full system diagnosis to automatically scan the vehicle information.
* After identification, you can start to read the vehicle information, read/clear fault codes, view real-time data streams, graph, etc.
Supports manual selection of car model software to complete vehicle diagnostics, including reading DTC, clearing DTC, reading data stream, reading version information, etc.
2. Supports Maintenance RESET Functions:
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to reset for a new calculation of engine oil life system once the oil is changed.
2. EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service: enables the scan tool to evaluate the battery's state of charge, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the remaining state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service: works especially for Diesel Particle Filter System with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the motor control unit.
5. SAS service: helps clear the error steering angle sensor reminders and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. ABS bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing ABS pump system
7. Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory usually needs to be reset when the vehicle's battery is replaced or the car dies
8. Suspension Reset: try to reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koyo flip through message system go to suspension reset or to off
9. Gear Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and stick. Once you perform these procedures the Motor Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) work together to learn how you can drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
10.AFS Headlight Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front Lighting System (at night with Bi-Xenon Headlights) it turns either side, pressing that button means you stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
11. Throttle Adjustment: The throttle body is a tube with a swiveling flat valve (butterfly) used to control the amount of air entering a motor. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which delivers the appropriate amount of fuel needed to the injectors. It need to re-learn gas sensor position after erasing or repairing
12. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine when all conditions are met in order to continue with the process for engine running
OBDII & EOBD Full Functions
Support standard OBD diagnostic protocol, vehicle coverage after 1996.
In addition to the function of reading/clearing code , ThinkCar 2 also support real-time data stream ,and switch status, percentage, and graph are displayed respectively.
1). Real-time data, MIL, IM monitors
2). Freeze frame data
3). Stored DTCs
4). Clear DTCs
5). O2 monitoring tests
6). Test results for continuously and non-continuously monitored systems
7). Pending DTCs
8). Request control of on-board-system or component
9). Request VIN and other data
10). Permanent DTCs
THINKDRIVER ALL 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD Functions:
Mode 1: Read live data stream
Mode 2: Read freeze frame data
Mode 3: Read DTCs(diagnostic trouble codes)
Mode 4: Clear dtcs
Mode 5: Oxygen sensor monitoring
Mode 6: System monitoring
Mode 7: Read pending DTCs
Mode 8: Control operation of on-board system
Mode 9: Read vehicle information
Mode 10: Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information.
1. Auto Detect car's vin in 10 seconds
2. Support printed car health report
3. Acceleration test: test the 100 meter acceleration time
4. Community support
How to Regsiter and Use ThinkDriver Bluetooth Car Scanner?
Step1: Download the "ThinkDriver" in the APP store or in GooglePlay store.
Step2: Open the ThinkDriver APP, click on"Sign Up", Input your username, email, and verification code(which will be sent to the email you input), then creat your own password. Click on "Sign Up" to finish your registration.
Step3: Click on "Activate" , you need to input the serial number and an 8-diagit activation code is on the first page of the Quick Start Guide.
Step4: Plug ThinkDriver into the vehicle's OBDII port, there will be a red light which indicates the device is powered on.
Step5: Open the ThinkDriver APP, it will automatically search for activated devices, select your device and connect to it via Bluetooth in the APP.
Step6: In the "Diagnostics" interface of the App, you will need to download the corresponding diagnostics software when first apply "All System Diagnostic"and"OBD Functions".
Q & A:
Q1: I want to know whether my vehicle is supported.
A1: Compatible with all vehicles supporting the OBD II / EOBD protocol since 1996, which can perform diagnostic services for more than 105 vehicle brands. Provide your car's VIN code to us before buying, we will help you check whether your car is supported. Or To check more details, please choose "ThinkDriver" and your car model to query through THINKCAR link: https://www.mythinkcar.com/coverage/checklist
Q2: What's the difference between Thinkdiag and Thinkdriver?
A2: THINKDIAG do not have the 0-60miles acceleration test function.THINKDRIVER is based on THIKDIAG, but we optimize the cost and reduce functions for professional mechanics. We strive to minimize the price of THINKDRIVER to let all car owners test the full system of the vehicle, much more than the OBDII.
Q3: Does THINKDRIVER require an internet connection?
A3: The ThinkDriver device doesn't connect to the Internet. The ThinkDriver app will connect to the device via Bluetooth. The ThinkDriver app will need internet connection when using the diagnostic functions.
Q4: How to connect the equipment with my phone?
A4: Once your scanner tool is inserted into the OBD port, simply search for the THINKDRIVER using your Bluetooth settings and connect. The tool supports both Android and IOS systems.The ThinkDriver APP will only connect via Bluetooth. Please pair the phone with the device via Bluetooth USING the ThinkDriver App.If the device is not connecting correctly, please make sure you turn on location permission.
Q5: Does THINKDRIVER need charging?
A5: THINKDRIVER is powered directly by the vehicle's OBD II port.
Q6: Can my ThinkDriver device be used on more than one car?
A6: Yes, the device can be plugged into different vehicles for "Full OBD II Functions". The "Full Vehicle Modules Scan" need to identify and bind the VIN number of the vehicle, which can only be used for one vehicle each VIN."Full Vehicle Modules Scan" cost an additional $9.95 per year per vehicle. One device can bind up to 9 VIN numbers.
Q7: How do I activate the function of a full-system check?
A7: We support OBD full functions and full system check, the OBD check is totally free. The whole system detection is for the purchase of a single-vehicle. The App connects the device and clicks the whole system diagnosis function in the diagnosis page to purchase the function.
Q8: Can I share my test reports with others?
A8: Yes, you can share your reports on Facebook, Twitter, or in the THINKDRIVER app's community.
Q9: Does THINKDRIVER use my car's Bluetooth?
A9: No, it connects directly to your phone's Bluetooth.
Q10: Why did you offer subscriptions instead of one-time fees?
A10: This decision is made after careful thought and review of user feedback. Instead of charging you high one-time fees, we give you the flexibility and choice of renewing your subscription after a year. Users who change cars after one or two years can choose to switch to a subscription to another car manufacturer, instead of being stuck with a tool that only works for one manufacturer.
Q11: May I print the diagnostic and scan report of ThinkDriver?
A11: ThinkDriver will generate a diagnostic report after finishing the diagnostic process. You can share the report with friends or open on PC and print with printer.
Q12: What devices can download ThinkDriver APP?
A12: ThinkDriver is compatible with phones and tablets with Android/IOS system, It cannot be used on WINDOWS system. For IOS , please download "ThinkDriver" on Apple Store. For Android system, you can download it here: http://apkdown.mythinkcar.cn/apk/index.php?mod=down&code=latest_app&pid=5
Q13: What I will get without any extra charges?
A13: OBD II Function can be used on all vehicles for free lifetime. Full system diagnose+ Bleed Reset+ SAS Reset are free for Three Vehicles(Three VIN) in one year.
Q14: If I need to diagnose more vehicles or more special functions?
A14: $14.95/ year for one more VIN (OBD+Full System+Bleed Reset+ SAS Reset)
$9.95/ year for one more reset service(for one VIN)
|Compatible OBD II Protocols
|| ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), ISO 15765-4(CAN), ISO9141-2(iso), ISO14229(uds), SAEJ1850(VPW&PWM)
||Android & iOS
||Compatible with Android 5.0 and IOS 9.0 or above
||BLE5.0 (Do not occupy listening to songs)
||-40°F ~ +140°F
||-4°F ~ +185°F
1pc x ThinkCar 2
1pc x User Manual
Whatsapp: +86 13343402337
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone