Launch Creader VIII is one professional automotive car scan tool, it read and clear codes on engine system, transmission system, abs system and srs system for 2006 and newer vehicles. Engine system, transmission system, abs system and srs system are the basic system of car.
100% Original Launch X431 Creader VIII (CRP129) 4 System Diagnostic Tool
1. Dealer Code:
2. Lifetime Free Update Online
3. Creader VIII Can Replace CRP129 Definitely in Functions
4. No IP Limitation.
Don't need to activate, don't need to purchase software
5. Cover more than 20 main car models in America, Europe and Asia;
6. Support Multi-Languages:
Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why should buy this scanner?
Using the Launch OBDII Diagnostic Scan is said to come with numerous benefits. Some of which include;
1) Saves time and resources– its multi functionality features can enable the technician or the owner gets several updates in real-time. In this process, time and money is drastically saved.
2) Efficient and durable – the OBD 2 scan tool has been praised for its high level of efficiency in resolving matters to do with the motor vehicle engine. It has what may be required for a modern motor vehicle.
3) A clear sense of technology– if you are yearning to come into real contact with modern technology in the area of the OBD2 scan machines, then this is the real machine.
Creader VIII is a well built comprehensive diagnostic instrument by Launch. It's not only including full function of OBDII /EOBD, but also support more functions of four systems (Engine, automatic transmission, anti-lock braking system and airbag) of main car models, such as read and reset code, multi-languages, data stream graphic display, storage and playback of dynamic data stream, and able to provide special functions, such as engine oil light reset, reset brake block(this function only work on BMW now), correct steering angle sensor.
Launch viii (launch crp129) can help diagnostic the problem of these system and show the data in graph. The most convenient is launch scanner viii built in dtc lookup library, you can check the fault online, help you know exact meaning of the DTC and some terminology explanation
Supported Vehicle List:
Asia Car Models:
Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Daweoo, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu.
USA Car Models:
Ford, EU-Ford, GM, Chrysler
EUROPEAN Car Models:
Mini, Vauxhall, Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Saab, Sprinter, Jaguar.
1. 4 System Diagnose
1) Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2) Transmission System : It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3) ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
4) SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
2. Special Reset Function:
1) Oil Service Light Reset: allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2) EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking systemrsquos safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor
3) SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration
3. All 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis
1) Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
How to Register this Launch x431 Creader VIII CRP129?
1) Register CC number.
Go to website www.dbscar.com. Then creat a CC account for you. (Do not forget your CC account. In the future, you will need to use this account to log in official website and update your tool). You will find the "register" option in the top right corner, click it, then you will see the next page, choose "confirm and accept these terms". Then fill your information. Then CC number is registered ready.
2) Register your Device.
Use the CC account information you have created to log in www.dbscar.com and register your product. Then it will ask you to register your Device. Find your device Type. Serial number is in the back of the main unit. For register password. Start your creader VIII CRP129, go to "Help" option, then choose "Tool information", then you will find the serial number and register password. Then you will get the password. Fill this password in the password box. For dealer code, our dealer code is "86A". After you done these all, then your device is successfully registered. Now go to "download center", you will find all the software you need. Download the software and install it to your device.
For this code reader, there is no IP limitation. You can download the software anywhere you like.
3) In the future, if you want to update your tool, you can use your CC number to log in official website to download the latest software to update your tool.
How To Update Your Creader VIII?
Q1: How to update Creader VIII?
A1: Just need to log in the official website then download the latest software. More details, please check the Update Manual
Q2: Can X431 Creader VIII CRP129 program Injector?
A2: No, it can not
Q3: Can X431 Creader VIII CRP129 works well for Hyundia?
A3: yes. it works for Hyundia very well
Q4: What' the difference between Launch CRP129 and Multidiag Pro?
A4: CRP129 is hand-held scanner, update online; Multi-cardiag M8 is pc-based diagnostic tool, need to work with laptop together, update via CD
Q5: Does X431 Creader VIII support injector coding?
A5: No, it can not do this
Q6: Does it can read and reset injector fault code for Ford Mondeo 2001?
A6: It can only read and delete fault code, engine, and datasteam, do not support reset function
Q7: It can diagnose ABS, airbag control unit of Renault and VW?
A7: Yes, it does
Q8: Where can i get the launch creader viii registeration password? Doesn't it includes in the goods package?
A8: Please open the device and check the menu option "help" and you will find the password to register on launch official website.
Q9: Does Launch X431 Creader VIII support multi-language?
A9: Yes, it does support Multi-language includes English, French, Spanish.
When you receive the Creader VIII , please download the software online, then you can choose any language you need in the settings.
Q10:You can directly use launch creader viii code reader without register or update software. But when you need update and register, how to do it?
A10:You need register a CC account from www.dbscar.com first.
You need provide your serial number to us for active. Active takes 24-48 hours.
Log on dbscar website again, register your code reader, find your register password in device "Help" menu. This code reader now no IP limitation, you can download software from anywhere. Our dealer code is 86A, after you finish registration your device, go to "download center" then you can download software
I had been suffering for a long time before I came across this machine. However, I met a friend who referred me to purchase this scan
tool. The OBD2 scan tool worked fantastically in the several vehicle models I have since used it on. I specifically love the screen
data relay mechanism. It has worked for other people whom I have interacted with. I know it can equally work for you if you are after
something advanced enough to serve you without soiling your hands.
Things We Liked
* Technologically savvy setup- the level of technological advanced settings found in the Launch OBDII Diagnostic Scan are enough to help one realize the importance of the several features of the scan machine technology. For those with little information technology know- how it increases the level of knowledge.
* Easy to use- despite its several settings, the OBD scan machine is known to come with clear and easy to use user manual. It is fast and efficient- the OBD2 scan machine has an internet enabled data refreshing mechanism which makes it relay the data codes in real time. This feature makes the person involved in the technical work to rectify any fault quickly.
* High compatibility modes- this feature alone is important because it is able to encode both manufacturer specified codes and other severally available generic code. Its use is therefore widespread.
Things We Didn't Like
It is complex- the nature of its several combined setups is one reason why most people find this OBD scan tool cumbersome to use. This nature of complexity also creates another nightmare both for technicians and laymen. Getting to decipher the codes and acting on them may therefore slow down.
Screen: 3.5" TFT LCD Display
Input Voltage Range: 9-15 V
Connection: 16 - PIN DLC
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50oC (0oF~122oF )
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70oC (-40oF ~158oF)
1pc x Creader VIII
1pc x OBDII cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x USB Sticker
1pc x Carrying box
Whatsapp: +86 13343402337
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone