LAUNCH X431 TSGUN with launch sensor LTR-01 is a Complete TPMS system scanning tool. It can accurately locate the type of 315/433MHz tire sensor. A new generation of TPMS diagnostic and service tool TSGUN, designed to activate/read/check known OBD2 TPMS sensors/status/health (sensor ID, voltage, tire pressure, temperature, battery, location, frequency), programming Launch radio frequency tires Pressure sensor LTR-01 and re-learn the TPMS position after repair.
LAUNCH X431 TSGUN TPMS Tire Pressure Detector with 4pcs Launch LTR-01 RF Sensor 315MHz & 433MHz 2 in 1 (Metal Valves/ Rubber Values)
LAUNCH X431 TSGUN TPMS Active/Relearn/Programming Tool:
4 Modes to Program Launch Scanner:
3 Ways to Relearn Sensors:
- Auto Create : user can generate the sensor ID by click auto button
- Manual Input : x431 tsgun support manually input the original ID or other ID.
- Copy by OBD: it needs to connect OBD cable to retrieve the sensor ID from the ECU.
- Copy by Activation: it requires activate the original sensors first.
Complete TPMS Functions:
- Stationary Relearn requires the vehicle be placed in the learning mode, and the follow the on-screen prompts to complete it.
- Automatic Relearn, for some vehicles, can be completed by driving. Refer to the on-screen learning steps to do the operation.
- OBD Relearn directly writes TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module via the OBD connector.To perform relearn by OBD, firstly activate all sensors, and then use the diagnostic tool together with the included VCI to complete the learning steps following the on-screen instructions.
- Activates all universal TPMS sensors.
- Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition ect.
- Read/Clear fault codes for tpms system, allows you clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
1pc x X-431 TSGUN
1pc x USB cable
1pc x box
4pcs x Launch LTR-01 RF Sensor
Whatsapp: +86 18186426016
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone