What Will You Do If Your Package Encounters Customs Clearance Issues?
If you are from Ecuador, please notice:
According to the new Ecuador customs clearance regulations, the following contents must be included in the commercial invoice that we provide to DHL Company:
1. Shipper LOGO printed at the top left corner
2. Signature, seal of Company/Firm
2. Invoice number, correct number of items, shipping date
3. Full receiver contact information: address, contact name, phone number
4. Country of origin, product brand name, the full description of goods (name, function, ingredients)
5. Item number
Not every customs needs all above documents, it is according to your customs and the goods value. You'd better check with your local express company to help them to do the customs clearancne.
In order to successfully clear your package from your customs, please leave us your contact information: address, contact name, phone number when you ordered on our website. Otherwise your package may be detained for about 8 days or even more in your customs, so per package will be fined 130USD . Hope you understand.