Launch X431 CRP909E is a scanner based on Android 7.1 operation system, 7 Inch Touch Screen 1024 * 600 resolution, 6000mAh battery ultra long endurance, RAM 1GB + ROM 16GB can download more vehicle software, It is an intelligent and networkable diagnostic tool based on the Android platform, supporting all OBD functions and basic functions of all systems so as to better cater to the demands from the passenger car DIY market
LAUNCH X431 CRP909E OBD2 Car Full System Diagnostic Tool
1. One Year Free Updte Online
2. Support Full Systems Diagnosis+ 15 Reset Functions
3. Android 7.1 Systems, 7'' Touch Screen, 6000mAh Battery
4. Wide Vehicle Coverage. can work on over 57 car brands,over 10000+ cars in the world
5. Multi-Language Supported:
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, etc
Creader Professional 909E is an intelligent and networkable diagnostic tool based on the Android platform, supporting all OBD functions and basic functions of all systems so as to better cater to the demands from the passenger car DIY market. Besides, Creader Professional 909E comes with the most commonly-used service reset functions, such as transmission matching, headlamp matching, sunroof initialization, suspension matching, injector coding, brake pad reset, oil lamp reset, steering angle reset, diesel particulate filter regeneration, etc
CRP909E Supported Vehicle List:
For OBD-II/ EOBD, for ACURA, for Alfa Romeo, for Audi, for BMW, for BUGATTI, for Chrysler, for Jeep, for RAM, for Citroen, for DACIA, for Daewoo, for Euro Ford, for Fiat, for USA Ford, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for SAAB, for SAMSUNG, for Seat, For Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for SAAB, for SAMSUNG for Toyota, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for USA GM, for Gmsa, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Jaguar, for Kia, for Lancia, for Land rover, for Lexus, for Lincoln, for Mazda, for Mercedes, for Mini,for Mahindra, for TATA, for Maruti, for VAZ, for Maserati, for GMC, for Chevrolet, for Cadillac, for Buick...
* Indian cars: For Mahindra, for TATA and for Maruti.
* Russian car: For VAZ
* Now VAZ are still develop the new data, so it is temporarily doesn't have in the support list, but we will release it in the near future
1. Full System Diagnosis
This option allows you to detect whether the car full system parameters are normal or not. It mainly including Drive System, Chassis System, Body System, Electrical system.
1. PCM(Drive System): Engine, Transmission, Transfer case, Electrical Machine Electronics, Fuel Pump, Gear, and more...
2. Chassis System: Accumulator Management Electronics, Steering, Integrated Chassis Management, Tyre Pressure Control, Active Cruise Control, Braking System, Suspension, TPMS and more...
3. BCM(Body System): SRS Airbag, Camera, Audio Radio, Gateway, Cluster Dashboard, Rain Sensors, Charging Interface Module, Parking Assistance, Power Control Unit, Touch box, Light, Battery Charging System, Head up Display, Wipe Control System, Roof, Seat & Door Motor system, Immobilizer, ABS ESP system, Air Condition.Electric Windows, Telephone, and more...
4. Electrical System Including Centralized control system for engine and power transmission, Chassis integrated control and safety system,Intelligent body electronic system,Communication and information / entertainment system. Read and erase codes for all available systems, turn off MIL light (Indicator light), display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
2. Service Functions: HOT RESET FUNCTIONS ADDING
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service: especially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS service: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
8. Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s battery is replaced or the car dies
9. Suspension Reset: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through message system go to suspension reset or on-off.
10. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
11. AFS Headlamp Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
12. Throttle Adaptation: It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
13. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
3. Full 10 Mode OBDII/ EOBD/ JOBD Car Diagnostics Functions:
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/ PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Launch CRP909E vs CRP429C
How To Fast Use CRP909E
|Full system scan
|Touch screen size
|Reset service functions
||15 service functions:
Oil reset, ABS bleeding, injector coding, gear learning, EPB, TPS, IMMO, SAS reset, BMS, TPMS reset,
DPF Regeneration, Anti-theft matching, AFS headlamp reset, sunroof reset, suspension reset
|11 service functions, Oil reset, ABS bleeding, injector coding, gear learning, EPB, TPS, IMMO,
SAS reset, BMS, TPMS reset, DPF Regeneration
|Update cost after 1 year
||$100 per year
||$100 per year
||Touch screen + Quick button
One-click update via WiFi
5 Years warranty
||Both CRP909E and CRP429C both can not support bi-directional control functions
Step 1: Choose the area language first , Connect wifi , enter email
Step 2: Download the vehicle brands
Step 3: Connect CRP909E with car use OBD cable , then Diagnose
How to Printer Diagnostic Report of CRP909E
Step 1: Share the Diagnostic Report via Email
Step 2: Download it from your email to your computer
Step 3: Print it via your computer
Operating System: Android 7.1
Processor: Powerful Quad-Core
Processor RAM: 1GB
Display: 7 inch IPS touch screen
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Battery: 6000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Battery Life: more than 8 hours
1pc x CRP909 Android Table
1pc x OBD-II Diagnostic Cable
1pc x DC Power Charging Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Nylon bag
Whatsapp: +86 199 4758 6579
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone