LAUNCH CReader CRP123 can diagnose the more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle coverage for Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code. Manufacturer specific data for Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS systems is available at the touch of a button. Data can be recorded, graphed and replayed quickly, and easily, to assist with system diagnosis.
100% Original Launch CReader CRP123 Diagnostic Tool for Engine/ Transmission/ ABS/ SRS Systems
Top 5 Reasons to Get Creader CRP123:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
(Creader CRP Update Tool Free Download
2. Multi-Language Suppoted:
English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Russian/ Japanese/ Portuguese
3. Newly Added Vehicle Model:
for Renault/ for Citroen/ for Peugeot/ for Europe Ford
4. Support Data Displays in Waveform Graphs,
it is mostly used in graph merge for data comparison, different data are marked in different colors.
5. There is password letter on the pacakge, you can register it online, and use this passowrd to download the software online
Featuring the unique and 3.5 inch TFT color display, LAUNCH Creader CRP 123 OBDII/EOBD code reader supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability , allowing users to do their jobs faster. Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code tips help users to save diagnosis and repair time.
LANCH Creader CRP123,the most advanced and multifunctional code reader powered by its exclusive technology, are designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems for most of the major vehicle on the road today. Featuring the unique multifunctional keys and 3.5" TFT color display. Launch's Creader CRP123 offers the same features and functions as the CRP122, but come with the added benefits of read DataStream for 4 systems and vehicle diagnostic report.
1) Rubber buttons/3.5" 320*480 lattice high-definition color LCD screen/ Large-capacity memory of 1G TF Card
2) Retrieves OBD II generic and manufacturer specific, enhanced, data for domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
3) Retrieves current, permanent and pending codes as we as Freeze Frame data, and I/M Readiness status.
4) Allows DTC code reset for engine, transmission, ABS and SRS systems.
5) Support for all 10 modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6.
6) Reads, records, graphs and replays live data streams for engine, transmission, ABS and SRS systems.
7) Auto ID Vehicles, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID.
8) Basic diagnostic functions, including reading DTCs, clearing DTCs and reading data streams
9) Supports DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform/ Historical data record and playback
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
ACURA, AUDI, AUSTFORD, BENZ, BMW, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, EUROFORD, FIAT, GM, HOLDEN, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SCION, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, USA FORD, VOLVO, VW
1).OBDII cars includes:
USA cars after 1996; Europe cars after 2002; Aisa cars after 2008, Japan cars after 2005;
If you were not sure if you car is included or not, please leave us the information of your car, we will check for you.
Leave as this: car brand, model, year.
2). ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing
When we say "car supported list", we mean the car testing list for 4 system(ENG/AT/ABS/SRS). You will see the car supported list below, please remember that , that just for ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing.
And for ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing, it just supports the cars after 2006
Launch CReader CRP123 main functions not only includes OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also covers professional diagnostic software for multiple models which can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU's (ENG\ABS\SRS\AT) of vehicles.
1. 4 System Diagnose
1). FOR ENGINE DIAGNOSIS
Today's engines are complex systems, using feedback loops from intake air temperature and flow, manifold absolute pressure, engine coolant temperature, crankshaft and camshaft position, oil pressure, fuel rail pressure, fuel tank pressure, vehicle speed and many other inputs to determine correct air/fuel ratios, camshaft timing, ignition timing and other, critical, operational parameters. The LAUNCH CRP123 speeds diagnosis by providing the user access to critical OBD II standard data as well as extended, manufacturer specific, data on engine, fuel, emissions and performance parameters, at the touch of a button.
2). FOR TRANSMISSION DIAGNOSIS
Today's automatic transmissions (A/T), like our engines have evolved into a complex system of mechanical, electrical and control systems interaction. Today's transmissions provide a wealth of information about the success of up and downshifts, solenoid action (too harsh, too soft), clutch engagement, fluid temperature, fluid level, pressure, and other, critical, operational and diagnostic information. The LAUNCH CRP123 provides the user a detailed view into this critical components operation and function, allowing fast, accurate and complete diagnosis of existing, or potential issues
3). FOR ABS DIAGNOSIS
Like other systems, braking systems have evolved and become more complex, with multiple sensors and actuators operating together to make braking more smooth, consistent and safe for everyone. The LAUNCH CRP123 allows the user to monitor and diagnose critical ABS systems to ensure that repairs to this critical system are effective, and complete
4). FOR SRS DIAGNOSIS
A well-functioning, always ready, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is absolutely critical for occupant and driver safety. Even minor issues might impact the operation, and performance, of the SRS system. The LAUNCH CRP123 quickly, and efficiently, allows the user to retrieve, read and interpret SRS system issues and monitor SRS system functionality to rapidly diagnose, and repair, the cause of the issue. Once repaired, the CRP123 will allow the code to be cleared and the SRS system to be tested, by the PCM, to ensure that the fixes are complete.
2. OBD Full Diagnostic Functions
All 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis
1) Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
3. Datastream Display
The LAUNCH CRP123 helps to quickly, and accurately diagnose issues through the use of its powerful graphing features. The CRP123 will support graphing four PID's at one time, showing graphically, the interaction of various system elements.
The Newest Function Improvement:
For F-IAT Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V11.31
For F-ORD Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V11.40
For NI-SSAN Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V10.20
For K-IA Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V10.40
For K-ia Diagnostic Software for X-431 Series V10.30
For SU-BARU Diagnostic Software for X-431 Series V10.07
For USAF-ORD Diagnosis software V11.20 for CRP
For CRP123 USAF-ORD Diagnostic Software
How to Update This Tool?
There are two methods to update this tool. We would recommend method 2 (Via TF card) which is more accessible than method 1(Via USB cable).
Step 1: Go to LAUNCH official website(refer to the manual) and click Updating Tool Download icon.
Step 2: Download and install the CRP123 update tool and launch the program when installed.
Step 3: You will be prompted to type in the serial # (located on the back of the tool)
Step 4: Hit [Device Upgrade] to enter the register page, type your email info (check the "Register Code" on the device menu "Help--Tool Information").
Note: The "User password" is equal to the "Register Code"
Step 5: Install the TF card from the tool into the supplied USB TF card adapter and insert into USB port of CPU.
Step 6: Reopen the CRP update Suite and select the updates you would like to preform or click select all and click Download.
Step 7: Once all steps are complete, reinsert the TF card into the tool and power the tool via USB in computer or via OBD2 port in vehicle. The tool will prompt you to upgrade, select OK button on tool to proceed.
Features Difference Among CRP123, Creader VII+, Creader VIII, and CRP129
FAQ of Launch CRP123:
Q: Is this original Launch CRP123?
A: Yes, this is original Launch CRP123 with unique SN.
Q: Can this tool use on USA/AU/EU/Asia car models?
A: Yes, it could.
Q: Is this lifetime free update?
A：Yes, lifetime free update.
Q: Is there any IP limitation of the item?
A: No, You can use and update it anywhere you want.
Q: Does this device fully reads transmission?
A: Not fully, but it does give a breakdown.
Q: Does this device fully reads transmission?
A: I haven't personally had my reader for long but I did test it on an automatic transmission and it just says everything is good.
Q: Can I m scan my jaguar 2003 s type transmission
A: You would have to do an update on it
Q: Does this read live trans temp?
A: No, sir
It has higher compatibility- this scan tool needs no updating to comply with the standardization requirements on the OBD scan tool use. For instance, it covers vehicles made in the United States, Europe and Asia, the three key continents where motor vehicle industry has taken root.
It is professionally oriented- those who have used the tool will be able to agree that this is one tool which has some of the best professional features. However, the novice in the field of OBD 2 scan tool use is not left behind either with its easy to navigate buttons and an accompanying user manual which has comprehensive explanations.
It is very cost effective- with the ability to cover most cars, the car user has the assurance that purchasing this tool will just be sufficient and may not need the purchase of other scan tools when one gets to purchase new cars.
It is easy to carry and store- at its most reasonable size and a user friendly dimension, one is likely to experience no strain in terms of having to use this OBD 2 scan tool.
Screen: 3.5 inch, 320*480 TFT LCD true color display
Input voltage: 9-18V
Working Current: <600ma
Working Temperature: -0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Working Humidity: 10% - 90%
Storage Humidity: <80%
Connection: Standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
1 x Launch Car Creader CRP123
1 x OBDII cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x TF Card Reader
1 x User Manual
Whatsapp: +86 199 4758 6579
Scan x431tool.com QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone